Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oh, my Genitals. I'm a Janitor.

My good friend Barracuda is in town and he was nice enough to show me this video of a band called Suburban Lawns that he had just come across.  We were both kinda wondering why neither of us had ever heard of them before, cause they had an album out on I.R.S. and they played Saturday Night Live and stuff.  The singer, Su Tissue, is my kind of girl.  I kinda want to marry her, except this video is from about a year before I was born, so she might be a little out of my age range these days. Here 'tis.

 
btw, I have only made 11 posts in this blog and this is the third one that features a song that references genitals directly (I'm not counting the "skeet skeet skeet" lyric as a direct genital reference as I feel it exemplifies a more implied reference to genitalia).  I'm really not sure what this developing pattern is leading to, nor what it says about me as a person.  Feel free to speculate.

No comments: