Saturday, March 15, 2008

Don't Talk; You Show Me Yr Brain.



When I was 16 I couldn't get laid cause I looked 8.  So I listened to this Love As Laughter split 7" instead.  Here is the whole Love As Laughter side.  This stuff was really important to me at the time and still kinda is.  Its a bit scratchy cause its been listened to a billion times and it has a weird etching that is actually on the grooves.

On the same day that that amazing driver's license photo of me was taken, I remember  driving around with my friends Musoh, Little A, and Honker trying to get some beer.  We had the idea to go into the Diamond Shamrock and just steal some 3.2 off the shelves and run out.  If I remember right, which I probably don't, someone freaked out so we drove off real fast without any beer.  We weren't done yet though, we headed down to the PDQ and found this old Vietnam vet guy who had a limp and a fake eye and he said he'd buy us beer but we all had to get out of the car and Musoh had to drive him, so we did just that.  We were pretty nervous waiting for Musoh, but he came back with a 12-pack of Keystone so it was all good.  Here is the song we were listening to over and over again that night.

1 comment:

mer said...

I think you look at least 12, and Love as Laughter makes me feel funny...